Friday, December 11, 2015

TODAY'S FLOWERS #376 - December 11th, 2015

Today's Flowers will open on Friday at 12.00 a.m. and will close the following Thursday at 11.00 p.m.  You can add your photographs all through the following week.  


Everyone is welcome to share their flowers or just to drop by for a visit.  Thank you to those who leave comments which are always read and appreciated.


Just like my previous week's post, my photos of these pretty roses were taken last summer while on vacation.







For your convenience if you would like to receive an e-mail when the new link opens, you can leave your contact info at

luvinwildlife@gmail.com

I am already doing this for some of our friends and will add e-mails as I get them.

If for some reason the link does not open on time and I am not able to fix the link right away, please leave your link in the comment section.

If you have any difficulty even when the link is open, you are very welcome to send me your entry, along with your blog address and with "Today's Flowers" in the subject line, to the e-mail address above.  This e-mail can also be used if you want to get in touch with any advice or concerns.  

This might seem a lot of information but I am trying to cover all contingencies, as throughout the life of this blog these things have happened and I want to prevent any confusion for anyone who is new.

~~~~~~

Luiz Santilli Jr. created Today's Flowers. 
Thank you very much Luiz.

~~~~~~

We try not to bog you down with too many rules, but could you please provide a link to Today's Flowers on your post if you decide to join in?  Everyone is welcome even if you don't as it is fun just to look.  Also no business advertising please.  This meme is just for people who enjoy sharing their own photographs.

You are very welcome to copy the button below for your Today's Flowers post.


Finally, my thanks to all friends who support this meme.

I am linking to Hetty's Tuinverhalen (Garden Stories), which you can find here, Judith's Mosaic Monday here, and Frauke's Floral Friday Fotos here.  Also I am linking with Aquariann at Flower Friday here