Thursday, December 17, 2015

GOOD FENCES, SKYWATCH FRIDAY AND WILLY-NILLY FRIDAY FIVE

I thought I would kick off this post by telling you that it is our 40th Wedding Anniversary today.  We have a special celebration planned, more on that later.  

From now and up until the New Year I won't have a lot of computer time, but I have several posts done already.  They will continue up until the last day of 2015.  As I moderate my comments it could take a while for me to read and publish them, so please don't think they have gotten lost or have been forgotten.  They will appear when I am able to get to them.  Thank you so much for leaving those comments.  They are always an enjoyable read.

Also until after the holidays I will be taking a break from all my favorite memes, except for Today's Flowers which is my own.  



Two views, one looking at the top of an old historical home in Virginia Beach, and the other an old fence at a churchyard in Norfolk.



For Willy-Nilly Friday Five, I am continuing my list of things that I enjoy browsing at in catelogs, not to buy necessarily but just to enjoy looking at.  


1. Something for the Christmas tree at this link.  

2.  For the kiddos.  

3. Something else that does not need electricity. You can see that here.   

4. I know many of us would find this interesting.  Click on this link to see.  

5. Keep track of your blogging friends.  A great way to refresh or improve our geography.  Go here.

~~~~~~~

I am linking with Good Fences, SkyWatch Friday and Willy-Nilly Friday Five.  My thanks to our hosts for these fun memes.