Wednesday, December 9, 2015

GOOD FENCES, SKYWATCH FRIDAY AND WILLY-NILLY FRIDAY FIVE


Sharing a few fences and skies around Williamsburg, Virginia.





















For Willy-Nilly Friday Five

Up until Christmas I thought I would share what I see in the gift catelogs I get.  It is always fun to browse through them.

1. Something for you when you lose power.  Link here.    

2. A new British mystery series, to me anyhow, set in the mid 1950s.  You can find it here.

3.  For the kiddos, or the collector in the family.  Check it out here

4. Well, if it's good enough for the Queen of England.....here you go.

5. Cute idea here.  A great gift for grandparents?  

~~~~~~~

I am linking with the following memes as they become available, with my thanks to our hosts for these fun memes.  You can click on their names below to see other participants, and their logos are on my side-bar.