Thursday, December 24, 2015

Changes in 2016


I have decided to start a new blog in 2016 and wanted to let you know now, so that it wouldn't come as too much of a suprise when the time comes.  

My meme Today's Flowers will also be at my new blog.

An important reason for the change is that many of you have let me know that you have had a hard time leaving comments, and also that it takes a long time to load the pages.  I started thinking that because this is seven years' old and there are many, many, many photographs on here, many, many pages, this may be the reason why things are slowing down.  

I have also read that how I have set my comments may also be an issue.  Embed, pop-up, full-page.  I am not sure if this is the case and this is not the only reason for my decision.  It just seemed to be the right time to start afresh.

My new blog will be called "An English Girl Rambles 2016", and will be the forerunner to subsquent blogs every year, for as long as I can keep going.  

You can take a look here.

If the link doesn't work above you can cut and paste the following into your browser.

http://anenglishgirlrambles2016.blogspot.com/

I will be repeating this message on the last day of December.

Thank you Friends!