Friday, November 27, 2015

TODAY'S FLOWERS #374 - November 27th, 2015

Today's Flowers will open on Friday at 12.00 a.m. and will close the following Thursday at 11.30 p.m.


I hope all old friends will be continuing with us, and I would also like to invite new friends to join and share their favorite flower photos.  We also welcome everyone to just visit and enjoy.  


Today's photos were taken last June when we were visiting Dartmoor, South Devon, England.










As mentioned at the beginning of this post, the link will open every Friday at 12.00 a.m. (East Coast time USA), and close Thursday evening at 11.30 p.m.  Everyone is invited to add their photos until it closes in preparation for the new link.

If for some reason it does not open on time and I am not able to fix the problem straight away, please leave your link in the comment section.  But only if there is no link available.  

If you have trouble adding your photo even when it is open, you can send me your entry, along with your blog address and with 'Today's Flowers' in the subject line, to the e-mail address below.

luvinwildlife@gmail.com

This e-mail can also be used if you want to get in touch with me with any advice or concerns.  Thank you very much.

~~~~~~

Luiz Santilli Jr. created Today's Flowers.  
Thank you Luiz. 
~~~~~~
We try not to bog you down with too many rules, but could you please provide a link to Today's Flowers if you decide you would like to join in?  Obviously everyone is welcome even if you don't as it is fun just to look.  Also, no business advertising please, this meme is for people who have a love for sharing their own favorite flower photographs.  You are very welcome to copy the button below for your related Today's Flowers' blog post.


Finally, my thanks to all friends for your support of this meme.

I am also linking to Hetty's meme, Tuinverhalen which you can find here.

23 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Denise! I hope you had a very Happy Thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the columbines/grannie's bonnets/aquilegias. Mine are blooming now, and they make my heart sing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the moss and ferns are so typical of the west of England. Beautiful flowers too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely colours an flowers, i like all of them.
    Hope you have a nice weekend!

    Greetings, Frauke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belas fotografias destas flores silvestres.
    Um abraço e bom fim de semana.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, pretty collection of flowers. Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Denise.....I have linked my post which I know you have already seen....thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's great to see blossoms...especially this time of year in Ontario!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the pops of pink and yellow against the ferns! lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. fern are one of my most favorite plants and these today are beautiful. i like them as much as the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those dainty pink flowers. Always fun to return you one's country of origin!
    Still, a big thank you the help you gave last week with the linky:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are so pretty! Are those pink ones Columbines? Whatever they are, they are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for hosting this lovely blog hop.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. They look such delicate flowers here, but lovely colours.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  15. Some of my favorite spring flowers and it looks like you included an English bluebell...perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your flowers make me long for the columbines and bulbs to bloom in the spring, very lovely. But I'm starting seeds soon so I can enjoy my indoor garden.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The spring flowers are gorgeous, Denise, I try not to think about how long it will be before I can see the columbines blooming again. And I like the tubular purple flowers, like little fluted bells.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely fresh looking flowers!

    ReplyDelete