Friday, November 20, 2015

TODAY'S FLOWERS #373 - November 20th, 2015


Today's Flowers will open on Friday at 12.00 a.m. and will close the following Thursday at 11.30 p.m.


  I hope all old friends will be joining us here, and I would also like to invite new friends to share their favorite flower photos.  We also welcome everyone to just visit and enjoy.  




Today's photos of a fountain surrounded by impatiens were taken at Saint Paul's Episcopal Church at the beginning of last month.

~~~~~~


As mentioned at the beginning of this post, the link will open every Friday at 12.00 a.m. (East Coast time USA), and close Thursday evening at 11.00 p.m.  Everyone is invited to add their photos until it closes in preparation for the new link.

If for some reason it does not open on time and I am not able to fix the problem straight away, please leave your link in the comment section.  But only if there is no link available.  

If you have trouble adding your photo even when it is open, you can send me your entry, along with your blog address and with 'Today's Flowers' in the subject line, to the e-mail address below.

luvinwildlife@gmail.com

This e-mail can also be used if you want to get in touch with me with any advice or concerns.  Thank you very much.

~~~~~~

Luiz Santilli Jr. created Today's Flowers.  
Thank you Luiz. 

~~~~~~

We try not to bog you down with too many rules, but could you please provide a link to Today's Flowers if you decide you would like to join in?  Obviously everyone is welcome even if you don't as it is fun just to look.  Also, no business advertising please, this meme is for people who have a love for sharing their own favorite flower photographs.  You are very welcome to copy the button below for your related Today's Flowers' blog post.


Finally, my thanks to all friends for your support of this meme.

I am also linking to Hetty's meme, Tuinverhalen 
(Garden Stories), which you can find here.

~~~~~~~

ALL DAY SATURDAY THE LINKY TOOL WASN'T WORKING, BUT IT SEEMS TO BE BACK TO NORMAL TODAY (SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 22).  SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE BUT IT WAS BEYOND MY CONTROL.

33 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Impatiens are sadly underrated flowers aren't they?

Linda said...

Gorgeous and serene scene! Lovely fountain and flowers and the church is the perfect backdrop. Your header continues to enchant me, Denise.

Minoru Saito said...

Hi! Nice fountain photo! Thanks for sharing.

Margaret Adamson said...

Beautiul founttain surrounde by lovely flowers

Francisco Manuel Carrajola Oliveira said...

Fantásticas e belas fotografias.
Um abraço e bom fim de semana.

Hetty said...

I was already envious, but the pictures on your blog were taken a month ago! Thanks for hosting, groetjes Hetty

Tomoko said...

Lovely photos and your new header!!

genie said...

Leave it up to the Episcopalians to give us such a beautiful churchyard. Such a lovely fountain, and the church is a beauty.

Lee@A Guide to Northeastern Gardening said...

The fountain and flowers are such a lovely sight as we are deep into autumn. Thanks for hosting and have a great week!

Sandra said...

i love them all but the last is my most favorite. i love the way the water is pouring in that one.

Cranberry Morning said...

Lovely impatiens and fountain! Impatiens is a flower I plant every springtime, for we have so much shade in our backyard that it's one of the few flowers that will bloom. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Vilt og vakkert said...

Heisann! Wonderful flowering.. Have a nice weekend ;:O)

schmidleysscribblins.com said...

Beautiful Impatients. Love the pink and white glowing in the shady area under the trees.

gigihawaii said...

These photos are so beautiful. I love the flowers surrounding the fountain. Wish I could have something like that in my yard.

Debbie said...

this is making me miss my flowers and my gardens ;((((((

orchid Miyako said...

Dearest Denise; Oh, Beautiful flowers of 'impatiens' are surrounding the fountain at the church♡♡♡ I believe the scene must soften the feeling of the visitors♪
Thank you SO much for your sweet comments. I was a bit sad thinking they are no longer at the both places but things have to be done:-)
Sending Lots of Love and Hugs from Japan to my Dear friend, xoxo Miyako*

Stephanie said...

It is a treat to see beautiful flowers at this time of year.

Indrani said...

Pretty flowers beautiful garden scene.

Rose said...

This is beautiful, Denise.

Gunilla Bäck said...

I love the fountain. Impatiens is often used in the graveyards here because it will bloom all summer.

pattisjarrett said...

Beautiful flowers! I forgot you did this meme, need to add it to my posting agenda.

kissed by an angel said...

Dear Denise,
after a long time I join one of my favourite meme again...Your little flowers are wonderful!!! I like the delicate colours in contrast to the grey very much!!!
I hope you and Gregg are well and you enjoy a good and peaceful time!!!
Lots of love and light...
Katrin :)
P.S.: Thank you so much for hosting Today's Flowers ♥

Cloudia said...

sweet!

William Kendall said...

So pretty, Denise!

photodoug said...

Denise, thanks for sharing. Prompted us to revisit one of our favorite parks.

Lowcarb team member said...

Such lovely scenes ...

All the best Jan

Cheryl Ann said...

The link isn't working, so here's my post for 11/22/15:


http://desertgardenpd.blogspot.com/2015/11/daisies-todays-flowers112215.html

Frauke { it's me! } said...

Now I'm back for a comment, I was in a hurry before ;-)
Thanks for your visit an your comment, I enjoyed it!
Have a nice week, Frauke

Ela said...

Lovely flowers and your photos are excellent !!
Greetings

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Bill's mom loved impatience and had them planted around their house every year

Hannah said...

Such a beautiful fountain and impatiens, Denise! Frost has struck here, so I wish I were there!

Donna said...

What a fabulous scene with the fountain and flowers...so peaceful and one I could just relax in for hours.

Wen Sylvestre said...

A beautiful place to take a break! Wonderful photos, Denise. Thank you so much for hosting again. Wishing you a beautiful day!