Thursday, November 12, 2015

SKYWATCH FRIDAY AND WILLY NILLY FRIDAY FIVE


More pretty skies at the Dartmoor National Park in South Devon, England last June.










My thanks to the hosts of SkyWatch Friday.
You can click here to visit other sky watchers.

~~~~~~~

I am also linking with Willy-Nilly Friday Five and you can visit other participants if you visit this link.  
Thanks for hosting Tanya.

That time of the year and those catalogs have started arriving again.  I looked through one and decided it would be fun to see what they've got. So here's my Friday Five this week.


What a lovely bear.

When I showed Gregg these, he said this is the perfect gift for me (said tongue in cheek and a short game of charades at the kitchen table with hubs miming the actions I would be performing on skates such as these. What a laugh we had).  

Thoughts the same as above.  You can even click on the video below the picture to see them in action.  

Well, I think the HOA would have something to stay about putting Bumble on the front lawn.  

I have always wanted a pair of good binoculars, the type that are pretty compact.  It would be fun to have a binocular-camera combination.



18 comments:

Linda said...

Beautiful!

Indrani said...

Lots of possible adventure! Great shots!

Elephant's Child said...

Love those skies - and am the proud possessor (very proud) of a Steiff Paddington Bear.

Margaret Adamson said...

I would love to have a try at theelectricskates.Looks a lot of fun

Francisco Manuel Carrajola Oliveira said...

Espectacular e bela paisagem.
Um abraço e bom fim de semana.

eileeninmd said...

Hello Denise, what a pretty sky and visit to the Dartmoor Park. The views are fabulous! Great photos. Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!

ladyfi said...

Those are some lovely big skies!

maryaustria said...

A beautiful sky! Like the landscape too!

Mascha said...

Oh yeah, I would like to try the sidewinding skates! Real... -
But my absolute favorit is the binocular digitalcamera, I will write it in my letter to Santa.
Have a nice weekend

Marie C said...

Wonderful photos! Loved your list! That 15 foot Bumble would be so much fun to have! :-) I'd kill myself on the skates! :-)

Marleen said...

Lovely scenery!

William Kendall said...

I can see that heading up that rock is quite popular. What a gorgeous place!

Ida said...

Wow that rock formation is super cool.
I enjoyed your 5 things from the catalog.
I don't think I'd try either of those skates though.
Loved the Snowman figure - but that would take up a lot of room.
Those Binoculars with the camera were cool.

Lowcarb team member said...

What a lovely sky ... and what a lovely place to visit.
I went to Dartmoor many years ago - I really should visit it again soon.

All the best Jan

Stephanie said...

Interesting rock!

Rose said...

I can hardly walk without falling sometimes, I get tickled just thinking of putting those skates on. Thank you so much for the fun!

Spare Parts and Pics said...

That's an amazing looking rock formation!

Tanya Breese said...

my boys would love that rock...digital camera binos would be kind of neat! i love those old teddy bears! thanks for linking and willy nilly is ready for this week now if you have one to contribute...sorry to be running late! have a great day!