Friday, November 6, 2015

MORE BIRDS FROM ST. JAMES PARK, LONDON



I am still sharing photos of  birds found in St. James Park in London last June.  The Greylag Goose in the bottom photo has become one of my favorites.  I am not sure what type of pigeon/dove the above bird is, but I think the one below is called a Tufted Duck. I always rely on my more knowledgeable birding friends to set me straight.  I found one that looked very similar at this blog, with a great description.  What do you think?


The quote seemed to fit somehow.



She looks like she suddenly became embarrassed about being observed, getting a few steps in while baby was sleeping.  I felt like joining in.

 I still have photos from the park but am slowly getting to the bottom of the pile.  I'll just keep sharing them until they are all gone.

~~~~~~~

I am linking with the following memes as they become available.  Thank you to all our hosts for fun I have participating. You can see others by clicking on their names, and their logos are in my side-bar.