Friday, September 11, 2015

TODAY'S FLOWERS #363


On October 3rd, 2015 I will be transferring Today's Flowers permanently to this blog.  The new link will open each Friday at 12.00 a.m.  



In the meantime the present link for Today's Flowers opens each Saturday morning at midnight US east coast time.  If you would like to join in, or just enjoy other flowers from around the world, you can go to the Today's Flowers' home page here





These are flowers from Meadowlark Gardens in Vienna, Virginia.  You can look at their website at this link.


I am also linking with iHeartMacro here.  Thank you for hosting such a lovely meme Laura.

~~~~~~~    

Luiz Santilli Jnr originally created Today's Flowers and I am now its host. 



You can see other participants' flower photos here. 

20 comments:

  1. Good for you taking on hosting the Flowers site. I find that I don't have time for memes very often just now and then. Good luck with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for officially taking over hosting this beautiful meme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful collection of vibrant colour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The zinnias are gorgeous! I love their bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this info. So we will be visiting your homepage more often then.
    I like those flowers in the 2nd pic. They're so unique.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Belas fotografias.
    Um abraço e bom fim de semana.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so beautiful. i hope to get to Selby gardens or Jungle gardens when the weather cools off and my leg walk better

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Denise, lovely flowers and images. Have fun with the Flower linky party. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beware of things that pop like those round things in the second photo. Great seed spillers they are. I photographed one last fall at Greenspring and posted it asking someone to help me ID it. I think it was a weed, although it is interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful flowers,

    I've been thinking about moving Skywatch Friday over to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just beautiful, Denise. As always.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think it's good to have your lovely flower posts on this blog!

    Great pictures again, thank you.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are beautiful, but wow, that one in the middle is interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm glad you found a way to keep Today's Flowers going :) These are awesome flowers you have captured.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The flowers look very exotic....glad you will still be hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dear Denise,
    This is wonderful!!!
    I like the second picture very much. I've never seen such a kind of flower before.
    I'm happy and grateful that you will be transferring this wonderful meme on your blog!
    Thank you for hosting Today's Flowers!!!
    Enjoy a good and peaceful week!!!
    Katrin :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. The circle of yellow florets in the last image is stunning. Moving to your own blog sounds like a great idea.

    Thanks for hosting - and have a lovely week Denise!
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete