Friday, August 14, 2015

AN ENGLISH ROBIN



I am taking a break from my Eden Project posts for a couple of days.  This is the best photo I could get of an English Robin. I was taken a bit by surprise as he was sitting in the dirt with lots of pebbles in a raised garden bed.  It was an out-of-the-way spot and he didn't seem too disturbed when I pointed my camera at him. I am not that close and used my zoom.  We were on our vacation in Devonshire last June, visiting the Paignton Zoo.  No one else seemed to notice the little Robin having a quiet moment, and I am very glad I did.  Two different photos with an almost identical pose except for the slight turn of head.



I am sharing with the following, with many thanks to all our hosts for bringing us these very enjoyable memes. You can see other participants by visiting their links below.

Eileen at Saturday Critters
Misty at Camera Critters 
Anni at Bird D'Pot
Michelle at Nature Notes