Friday, July 17, 2015

SATURDAY'S CRITTERS and CAMERA CRITTERS

After a little break while I have been posting my travel journal from Devonshire and London, I am very happy to be joining in Eileen and Misty's two great memes again.



We had been visiting a museum in St. Marycurch, Torquay.  Near where we had parked our car, I spotted a cat on top of the old stone wall.  As I walked closer he seemed real friendly.  I went up to this pretty Siamese and said hello.  I noticed he had no collar but I don't think he was a stray as he looked so well groomed and taken care of. 
















I am linking with Eileen's Saturday's Critters and Misty's Camera Critters. You can find their buttons on my side-bar.  Thank you for hosting these fun memes ladies.

21 comments:

  1. he/she looks a little different from others i have seen, i love the face, really beautiful and he looks content and friendly on his stone wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He / She does look happy on that wall.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, he's handsome (and knows it!).
    We once inherited a Siamese cat who insisted on singing opera in the stairwell each night.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope Mr. cat had a home. A breed like that would be rare to be a stray

    ReplyDelete
  5. Denise, this cat is gorgeous...and seems very calm and friendly! I am sure he must have a home! Love your photos, thanks so much for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like he's enjoying beeing
    your model :))

    Have a beautiful weekend!
    Tinna ✐

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very content, I can almost here the purrs all the way over here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Denise, what a beautiful kitty. I hope his or her's home was nearby. Wonderful photos. Thank you in advance for linking up and sharing your critter post. Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute kitty. Looks like it has attitude. You captured him/her beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think that was her wall! We used to own Siamese cats (in our former life) and I always enjoy seeing them.

    ReplyDelete