Friday, June 19, 2015

WILLY NILLY FRIDAY FIVE

This cute little blue-headed duck is nothing to do with the theme of my post, but I wanted to share a photo with Tanya's meme and I liked him.  He was swimming on a lake when we were away on holiday last summer.



My contribution today is five more recipes that I want to try during the summer months.

1)  Cuban Mojo Marinated Pork

2)  Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas

3)  Tomato, Cucumber, Avocado Salad

4)  Perfectly Seared Scallops

5)  Coconut Milk Fudgesicles



You can visit others participating in Tanya's fun meme if you visit this link.   Thanks for hosting Tanya!  

Willy Nilly Friday

10 comments:

Bill Nicholls said...

It's a Mallard Duck, thought you would have recognized it from the UK.
Some nice sounding recipes there

llandudnopictures said...

Glad to see duck wasn't on your list of recipes!

Valerie said...

I fancy the marinated pork... lovely.

Sandra said...

everything sounds good except no scallops or avocado for me. I love the color of this duck

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Thanks as always for the suggestions! Sometimes I just plain run out of ideas; you always have good ones.

Linda said...

Oh, what a great list, Denise! I am getting hungry. Thanks so much for sharing. :)

Elephant's Child said...

Love the duck - and will watch for the recipe review with interest.

Margaret Adamson said...

The duck is a male Mallard. Will look at the links later as I have not had my breakfast yet!

Simon Douglas Thompson said...

A mallard just going into post breeding eclipse. Plenty of these on my patch!

William Kendall said...

Beautiful colour on this one!