Sunday, June 14, 2015

MOCKINGBIRD

I am still on vacation and while away have had some difficulty getting my links to work. If any of our kind hosts see that I am trying to participate but haven't linked in, please would you do that for me but only if you have the time?  Thanks so much!  Things will be back to normal one of these days and I also look forward to visiting you and returning all those lovely comments. 


I came across a Mockingbird sitting on a fence, and he stayed long enough to let me take several photos.






















Anni at Bird D'Pot
Judith, host of Mosaic Monday
Michelle at Nature Notes

23 comments:

  1. This bird is beautiful !!
    Lovely shots !!
    Have a nice Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen a mocking bird before... always imagined it to be much bigger than it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mockingbirds fill me with 'feather envy'. I hope your holiday is treating you kindly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute series on the Mocker! It looks like a juvie! Have a happy day and week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. mocking birds are famous for having
    'attitude' and this one has plenty. he is so cute and adorable

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do they whistle back at you like the ones in Hunger Games?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice pictures of the mockingbird. I like the mosaic too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great bird - lovely photo's.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do not know if my other comment went through or not...I wanted to say that these are wonderful captures...and it has such a cute expression!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I remember hearing them the first time and being surprised with all their songs. I guess that's why they call them mockingbirds.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have never seen such beautiful photos of a Mockingbird.
    I hear'em, but I seldom see them up close.
    Very nice job, Denise!
    Have a Wonderful Day!
    Peace :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Puffy and cute with a stubby little tail! (Compared to ours.)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is a sweet bird. Haven't seen one in my area.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your own version of grumpy bird! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great shots of this cute bird. Enjoy your holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  16. A lovely bird with great expression!

    ReplyDelete