Saturday, June 6, 2015

FEATHERED FRIENDS

Hello Everyone, we are still on vacation but I pop in when I can.  Don't really have a lot of time as we have been off and out first thing, having a super time with my niece and her husband.  Don't have much computer time as you can imagine but love to pop in when wifi is available and I have a rare quiet moment, catch up on emails and then we're off.  Today we are going on a boat ride which should be fun.  The sun is shining!  


On a very hot day last year, two gulls enjoying a refreshing bath at the top of the fountain.


A Fieldfare surveying his/her domain.



I am sharing with the following, with many thanks to all our hosts for bringing us these very enjoyable memes. You can see other participants by visiting their links.

Misty at Camera Critters 
Eileen at Saturday Critters
Anni at Bird D'Pot
Michelle at Nature Notes
Stewart's Wild Bird Wednesday