Friday, May 22, 2015

WILLY-NILLY FRIDAY FIVE

(taken when the dogwoods were blooming.  This was in the beginning of May)

As I won't be posting any recipes for a few weeks, I thought I would share with Tanya's Willy-Nilly Friday Five, the ones I would like to put on my list that I would normally post each Monday after making them.  As I won't have tried any, I will be unable to let you know what I think.  They sound good though.  You can click on the names to see these recipe sites.

1) Crockpot Carnitas


2) Zucchini Chips with Parmesan

3) Asian Spicy Garlic Tofu

4) Crispy Fish with Lemon-Dill Sauce

5) Apple-Cranberry Walnut Salad


Today I am linking up with Willy-Nilly Friday Five.
This is a fun meme and thanks Tanya for hosting.  You can click on the button below to visit other participants.

Around Roanoke

19 comments:

  1. The Apple-Cranberry Walnut Salad sounds like a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning, Denise. What a lovely image, the dogwoods are beautiful. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a beautiful wooded area

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks dark over here. hope you are doing okay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Denise, how nice of you to include some recipes. Your photo is gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dogwoods are looking very pretty. I had thought we didn't have them up here, but there are a couple in a zen garden at one of our museums.

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful scene! happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the recipes. What a lovely thick with nature location. Very nice place.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really lovely and a little bit mystic forest.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will be waiting for the fish! What a lovely picture. Cool, deep, and dark. With beauty added!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The spicy garlic tofu looked GOOD. I will give it a try, though my partner (rude sould that he is) refers to tofu as 'bean turd'.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those dogwoods ... great blooms.

    Thanks for the five links.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  13. This all sound too fancy for this plain dude. Tom The Backroads Traveller

    ReplyDelete
  14. The tofu dish looks promising.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is nice of you to leave us some recipe links -- you do great research. The crockpot one and the apple cranberry salad sound really good.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The carnitas looks delicious, and less fatty than the original! Zucchini chips, a plus! And that apple walnut salad, oh yeah!!!

    Thanks for the great comment on my post. I appreciated all you had to say. You are so right that a bird would use that ceramic fish for a nest once I put a plant in there!

    ReplyDelete
  17. i'm going to pin these! the carnitas and fish sound so yummy!! thanks for linking!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh, and beautiful photo!! i love dogwoods!!

    ReplyDelete