Thursday, May 28, 2015

A VERY TALL STONE MAN.....

that reminds me of those found on Easter Island, except this one is wearing a crown of some sort. I found him standing outside the Kon Tiki Museum in Oslo, Norway last June.  It is a very tall statue towering over everyone.  There was a beautiful sky above him.



I am in a quote kind of mood lately.  I love my quotes.  Here's five for you.


1) "One of the pleasantest things is going on a journey."
~Author Unknown~

2)  "Every day is a journey, and the journey itself is a home."

~Matsuo Basho~

3) "A journey is a person in itself, no two are alike.  And all plans, safeguards, policing and coercion are fruitless.  We find that after years of struggle we do not take a trip, a trip takes us."

~John Steinbeck~

4)  "A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving."

~Loa Tzu~

5) "Never go on trips with anyone you do not love."

~Ernest Hemmingway~

~~~~~~


Today I am linking up with Willy-Nilly Friday Five.
You can click here to visit other participants.  

I am also linking with SkyWatch Friday where you can see other skywatcher's photos if you click here.

My thanks to our hosts for these two super memes.