Thursday, April 23, 2015

SKYWATCH FRIDAY AND WILLY-NILLY FRIDAY FIVE







I am linking with the Skywatch Team at SkyWatch Friday, and Tanya's Willy-Nilly Friday Five.

With thanks to our hosts for all their hard work.



Five  quotes for Willy-Nilly Friday Five.


1) In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on - Robert Frost


2)  Everybody is a genius.  But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid - Albert Einstein


3) And in the end it's not the years in your life that counts.  It's the life in your years - Abraham Lincoln


4) And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom - Anais Nin


5) Spring won't let me stay in this house any longer!  I must get out and breathe the air deeply again - Gustav Mahler