Wednesday, April 29, 2015

GOOD FENCES AND SKYWATCH FRIDAY

We were at the State Arboretum of Virginia a little while ago.  You can read about it here.   Our photos were taken by both Gregg and myself.


This is a real neat wall/fence/seating area in one.












This building is an historic landmark.  It is where I visited the gift shop which I posted about here and here.  It also houses the administrative offices, and other facilities are used by the staff, students and researchers who are in residence at Blandy Experimental Farm, mentioned on their website.














I am linking with Good Fences and SkyWatch Friday with my thanks to our hosts for these fun memes.  

Please visit other participants by clicking on their names below.  You can see their logos if you scroll down on my side bar.