Friday, February 27, 2015

TODAY'S FLOWERS # 338

You can find all kinds of beautiful flowers from around the world if you click here.  Our new link opens on Saturday at 12.00 a.m. (East Coast Standard Time USA) and closes the following Thursday at 11.30 p.m.



These are photos from last year, July 2014.  We were at The Norfolk Botanical Garden, one of our favorite places when we visit family in the area.  I will identify when I can.


This is called "Variegated Glory Bower - Clerodendrum thomsoniae - 'Variegata' Lamiaceae - Cultivated"



I am sorry, I don't know this one.



The marker nearby read, "Daylily - Hemerocallis - 'Harem House' - Hemerocallidaceae - Cultivated"






Luiz Santilli Jnr created Today's Flowers and asked me a few years ago to take over his role as host.  He occasionally pops in to say hello, so "Hello Luiz and thank you!"



Today's Flowers' home page can be found here.