Saturday, February 14, 2015

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!



I am sharing this with Anni's Bird D'Pot and Judith's Mosaic Monday (links below).  The photo was taken at Meadowlark Gardens last year in the warmer months, and the man walking along the path is Gregg, my Valentine.  I am lollygagging behind taking photos, as I wanted this one of him with one of his favorite birds.  After showing him this card, Gregg called me "A silly goose!"  Love his corny sense of humor.  That's one of the many reasons we work so well he says, I laugh at all his corny jokes, My Valentine for sure.  We both enjoy Canada Geese immensely and as there were several of them around that day, I got the idea of putting them into the heart shapes.  Sometimes when I am on Paint Shop Pro I just can't quit, simple is better so they say but this was fun to put together.  

You can visit other participants of these fun memes if you click on the links below.  

Thank you for hosting ladies!


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!