Wednesday, January 7, 2015

THANK YOU THERESA

I had exciting news a couple of days ago.  I learned that I had won Theresa's December artwork, her beautiful portrait of a bear.  You can see it here at her blog, The Run *A* round Ranch Report.  This couldn't have made me happier, it certainly made my week, I am thrilled! Thank you Theresa!

Now for my contribution to Good Fences.  These photos are from the middle of last September, and people are dressed accordingly.  We were making our way out of Washington DC and spotted the Segway Tour.   My first photo has the Eisenhower Executive Building in the background, and I think you will also recognize The White House.   Click on the names to find more info.  I included this particular segway tour as it has super photos of the city I thought you would enjoy seeing.










Thank you Theresa at The Run*A*Round Ranch Report for continuing another great meme.  Click on the blog link to see other participants, and the button below to find out more information.