Thursday, January 15, 2015

GOOD FENCES


I haven't been out in the cold this week to take any good fence photos, so I am relying more and more on ones I find in my archives.  This is a drive-by photo of a pretty house when we were on holiday in Norway.  I was quite taken with the homes out there, always so interesting to see different styles of architecture from country to country.  I think this one would fit in very nicely over here, especially with that pretty picket fence.





There is a bird feeder hanging from a tree branch on the right of the photo.  A fellow bird lover resides in that pretty home.  Hello fellow bird lover, thank you for letting me share your pretty home.


You can click on the name, The Run*A*Round Ranch Report, to see other Good Fences participants.  

Thank you Theresa for hosting this fun meme.