Monday, January 26, 2015

BIRD D'POT, NATURE NOTES AND WILD BIRD WEDNESDAY



Please forgive me if I am sharing these birds again - albeit in slightly different poses - but I am running low on bird photos as I haven't been out and about lately.   I've since identified the bird in the first two photos as a Hooded Crow but correct me if I am wrong.



I shared these birds in a previous post, which you can see at this link.


The bird above is a Eurasian Magpie and the bird below is a Fieldfare.



And as I am also linking with Michelle's Nature Notes, I thought I would add a couple of other flying friends, bees.


All my photos were taken in a botanical garden when we were in Norway last summer. I still have many photographs to share from that trip.





You can click on the links below to see other participants.  I would like to thank our hosts for these great memes.