Monday, December 22, 2014

Do you need a last minute gift label?

I found  these labels and also the designs in my header here. They are for those who love to play in Paint Shop Pro, but maybe they can be adjusted for other programs like Photoshop.  I don't know too much about Photoshop and I haven't investigated the site fully yet as this is the first thing that popped up on my search.  


Feel free to use the ones I have made.  They would be easy enough to be transferred onto a word document for printing out, or as Jeanne suggested in my comments, print them on Avery address labels where you can just stick them on gifts.  


Linda Kay and Valerie said they recycled old Christmas Cards to use for this year's gift tags.  That's another great idea and that's why I love reading your comments, because you give such great ideas.


Thank you again for leaving all those wonderful comments throughout the year.

24 comments:

  1. Denise, they are cute tags. Thank for sharing your find.. Have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these, Denise. I often use last year's Christmas cards to make tags for this year's gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Hope you are having a wonderful December and will have a blessed Christmas… This is such a joyful time of year for so many—but it’s also the time when others experience a deep loneliness, and struggle during the holidays for many reasons. SO—today I ask you to stop what you are doing for a few minutes and say a prayer for someone you know who might be experiencing a hard time now… OR—better still, send them a card or give them a call. It will mean the world to them.

    Great ideas for gift labels, Denise... AND---I love your bread in the last post... YUM.

    Merry Christmas to you and yours.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are very pretty, Denise. Thanks so much for sharing them. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is making me wish I had a color printer again. I love your designs, Denise.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the header Denise - and the tags are jolly cute - and I shan't say any more about the previous delectable post! :)
    Blessings to you and yours dear Denise for a truly wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really lovely tags and thanks for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm like Linda, using parts of last year's Christmas cards for labels and more cards. I can still find a use for these labels though. They're so pretty it would be a shame not to.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the gift :)))
    Happy Holidays my friend ,
    Willow

    ReplyDelete
  10. loving the xmas tags! really pretty!

    wishing you and yours a very merry christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like these tags. I use this type of design and print on Avery labels. Easy to stick on gifts.
    Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How adorable and festive for the Season ~ lovely!

    Happy Holidays,
    artmusedog and carol

    ReplyDelete
  13. the labels are so pretty. TFS.

    Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope you have a lovely Christmas!

    ReplyDelete