Sunday, November 23, 2014

I HEART MACRO


These photos are taken of very interesting sculptures made out of almond willow and straw, and their creator is British willow sculptor, Tom Hare.  They were fascinating and the workmanship outstanding.  We found them in a botanical garden in Oslo.  You can enlarge each photo and enlarging the explanation will tell you more.  You can see more of Mr. Hare's work at his blog here.  Keep clicking on the down arrow which appears below each exhibit in the middle of the page for another work to appear.  























I am not sure what this one is but it makes a very nice seat.  I didn't take a photo of their marker, having my mind on the 'apple' in another part of the garden. 


The 'apple' was enormous, they all were.  









I put Gregg in this photo so that you could see the size.































I am linking up with Laura's I Heart Macro here

Shine the Divine

Thank you for hosting this great meme Laura.