Friday, November 14, 2014

CAMERA CRITTERS, SATURDAY'S CRITTERS, BIRD D'POT, NATURE NOTES AND WILD BIRD WEDNESDAY

One of my most favorite times is when I get a chance to go to the beach, and if I spot a Sanderling, my day is made.  


This delightful little bird runs helter-skelter along the sand, always at the water's edge.  I watch as he darts in and out of the incoming surf, stopping for a few seconds to dip his beak into the sand to find a tiny little morsel, until the next wave threatens to overtake him, and then he is off again at break-neck speed.  



How I wish I had that kind of energy.




You can read all about the Sanderling if you click here.

















I am linking to the following meme's today and as they become available.  You can click on the links below to see other participants.  A big thank you to our hosts for these wonderful memes.