Friday, October 31, 2014

TODAY'S FLOWERS AND iHEARTMACRO

You can find all kinds of beautiful flowers on the TODAY'S FLOWERS home page here.

Mine were taken from a trip to a local garden last September.  This purple flower I believe is some kind of trillium.  Please let me now if I am wrong.



One of the many lilies in the garden blooming that day.


I am hoping I have identified my orange flower correctly.  I believe it is a Mexican sunflower.  The information I found said they were three-inch, bright orange flowers on a medium-green bushy plant.  It is an annual and is good for gardeners who are looking for heat tolerance.  It averages from 4 to 6 feet tall and attracts butterflies and hummingbirds.  Self sows.



~~~~~~~


I am also linking with Laura's wonderful meme, i heart macro.  
Thank you for hosting this wonderful meme Laura. 


Luiz Santilli Jnr created Today's Flowers and I am very happy to be now hosting his wonderful meme.  Thank you Luiz!



Today's Flowers present host is Denise