Friday, October 3, 2014

TODAY'S FLOWERS # 317

You can find all kinds of beautiful flowers on the TODAY'S FLOWERS home page here.


This week I am once again sharing photos taken at the church in the village I used to live in before I married and moved to the USA.  Last week's TF post showing the church (if you didn't see it) is here.  


It was wonderful visiting again.  It had been 20 years since the last time.  All those years ago when I was still young, I didn't go out of my way to browse around graveyards.  Now at this stage of my life I find I enjoy them, for the beauty, the peace and the history.  


I will share other photos from the church but today I wanted to show you the Ox-eye Daisies that were growing everywhere.  I loved them.





This is the lane leading up to the church.



Other participants of TODAY'S FLOWERS can be found here.



Luiz Santilli Jnr created Today's Flowers
Today's Flowers present host is: Denise

If anyone would like to be a guest and share photos on our home page, details can be found at the top of Today's Flowers web site, which you will find here.