Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Playtime....


There are times when I love to play with photos and Sandra at Madsnapper has given me a lot of inspiration lately, because if you have ever seen her blog she does a lot of fun things with hers.  I have an app on my iPad called PicCollage and waking up in the wee hours and not being able to get back off to sleep, I started creating.  We had been to Huntley Meadows and these are a few photos taken.  I changed these shots first of all using another app called ToonCamera, and then used the PicCollage that I can add the photos and the stickers onto a page.

After putting this together I slept like a log!

I will be sharing the photos we took from our visit to Huntley shortly.

17 comments:

  1. It's lovely! I really like what you did here, Denise! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! Yes, Sandra really IS the Edit Queen! At first, I thought this was a page you made in your memory book. Lovely. And perfectly balanced.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun - and a very creative cure for insomnia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative. it beats drinking hot milk to try and get to sleep!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The toon app looks like fun, Denise... Great collage.. Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's so important to have fun denise. at this point in our lives, we should make sure we do at least one fun thing everyday!!

    plus as i get older, i find everything is fun-ner and i have more time to enjoy life!!!!!!

    ohhh and i love the scrapbook of images!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am glad to know others wake up with the desire to play/create... it is addictive so be careful. LOL.. i dont have anything with apps, i have to sit at the computer...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your collage and I add Madsnapper! =0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fun creating this collage. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are wonderful fun creations.
    I too will try doing them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't really tried playing around with my own shots, aside from one or two that I looked at in a negative light version.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is that ever cool! I get on the computer in the wee hours, too. :-)
    Kindred spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your collage came out really nice - so fun to play around with photos. Love the 'stickers', too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really cool Denise. You have some great apps for this sort of thing and you're very good at it.

    I would try this on a rainy day when I'm stuck inside though. Because if I get on the computer when I have insomnia I never ever go back to sleep. I can't even use it in the hour before bedtime. Which is sad, because I used to get a lot done then.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your late night creation. I am hopeless at any sort of editing and admire those who can use apps to express their creativity.

    ReplyDelete