Thursday, August 7, 2014

A couple of souvenirs from England.....


 One in color, the other in black and white.  Just as I told myself that I wasn't going to buy any more teddy bears, I could not resist this tiny one holding the Union Jack pillow.  And then there was the addition to my mug collection.  My impulse buys from Heathrow Airport on our way back to the States a few weeks ago are now in the spare room upstairs, which I fondly call my British room.  I mentioned it quite a while back and you see that post here.



14 comments:

Bill Nicholls said...

It's good to know you have not forgotten where you came from.

Cloudia said...

We are ALL fans of bears and the UK! (You are such a fine blog ambassador)




ALOHA from Honolulu
ComfortSpiral
=^..^= . <3 . >< } } (°>

TexWisGirl said...

i like the london bobby!

Sandra said...

sweet little British Bear... and i think he is just as cute in black and white.

William Kendall said...

They're both cute, particularly the little bear!

Gail Dixon said...

I'm a mug collector too! Though I've had to scale way back lately. These are lovely reminders of your special trip and of home.

Adam said...

cute British teddy bear

Michelle said...

Cute bear :)

Marie said...

Cute teddy bear and mug! The perfect souvenirs, I think! :-)

Mimsie said...

A mini Teddy, how gorgeous and love that mug too.
I have a collection of larger bears which I began buying a few years ago each Christmas. They sit atop the 3 bookcases in our living room. Have always loved bears.

Margaret Adamson said...

Teddy does not wan the colour taken away from him! Love the mug

Blackberry Lane said...

It's always fun to have a little something to remind you of a visit. I visited London many years ago and got a bobby pot holder!

schmidleysscribblins.com said...

Teddy bears. Love them.

Linda Gross said...

What a cute teddy bear!