Saturday, July 5, 2014

TODAY'S FLOWERS #304

 The link to Today's Flowers on our home page opens at 12.15 a.m. every Saturday, Eastern Time (US).  The old link will close the previous Thursday at 11.30 P.M.


To see beautiful blooms from around the world you can click here.  My grateful thanks to last week's participants.



My flowers this week were taken near The Louvre in Paris.  They aren't my photos nor Gregg's.  In fact, I asked him if he had taken them and he said not.  I am thinking these are his cousin's photos.  She is a wonderful photographer and when she, her husband, Gregg and I went for a walk one day she found that her battery had gone dead.  We've all been there right?  Gregg and I had to go pick some of our family up and we gave her our camera.  So hi Cousin!  Thanks for these great photos.



 I'll have to ask you about this goat the next time we chat.
 

















If you would like to share your favorite photos on our home page, you can send them to me at luvinwildlife@gmail.com

Guest Friend's List
(will be shared when received) 
~~~~~~~

Today's Flowers was created by our good friend Luiz Santilli, Jr.









You can find beautiful flowers from around the world if you click here.

TF teamPupo - Sandy Carlson - Denise

If anyone would like to be a guest and share photos on our home page, details can be found at the top of Today's Flowers web site, which you will find here.

32 comments:

  1. Around the world flowers....lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thanks to Gregg's cousin. The pictures are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sequence of shots near the Louvre.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to visit Paris again. You went at the right time, so much better than when I went, which was in November 1969. It was so cold and wet then.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful gardens! thanks, cousin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous strol ~ thanks for sharing !
    Love that new header too !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely series of flowers and photos, Denise.. Looks like a gorgeous place to visit.. Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. reminds of a goat that used to be on the side of the road on a hill of its owner's house.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photos. I love this area in Paris. Depending on which way you walked you were near the Tuileries or the Champs Élysées.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a gorgeous garden. I love the goat too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So that is the Louvre, it is quite impressive! The fuzzy blue flowers in the last picture are so pretty,I wonder what they are? Also the pinkish red ones in the first picture. I adore wildflowers, even dandelions!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The gardens and the surroundings are stunning!

    The goat is a surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks indeed to the mystery photographer! These are just exquisite Denise!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Denise, what a bonus you received finding those beautiful photos on your camera :D)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Denise,

    How wonderful to see all your gorgeous flowers.
    Beautiful photos and thanks for showing us.
    Happy Sunday
    hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks to you and your cousin ... incredibly beautiful flowers. I do wonder about the goat!

    So nice of you to keep the meme going while you were traveling. I have taken hundreds of flower pix, just haven't had time to put a post together. I'll be blogging Alaska for months after we get home probably.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I didn't realize the Louvre had gardens! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely pictures Denise. Goats are known to eat all and sudsy, including washing off the line. I'm surprised there are any flowers left.

    ReplyDelete
  19. To whoever shot the photos, thanks. Not only were they colorful but nice to see the locale as well...now about that goat?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful flowers. Was thinking about them this morning. We dug up a dead rose bush and I have room to plant something new.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I really need to share this with my daughter! Through her French Class in high school she was able to visit here several times, and she even stayed with a family there for week. It was memories for me by the photos and stories she brought home.

    ReplyDelete
  22. These photos bring back fond memories of actually standing there on that delightfully grassy spot. I didn't see the goat at the time. I am guessing it's the local lawnmower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Funny to see a goat outside the Louvre. The photos had the added bonus of providing an interesting cousin story.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous flowers, your pictures are wonderful!
    Leia

    ReplyDelete
  25. oh beautiful! it's fun to see what it on your camera when you let someone else use it! i give mine to the boys sometimes and they do pretty well!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Spectacular gardens!! My compliments to your photographer cousin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. The flowers are pretty. :-)

    Thanks for dropping by.

    http://www.photosbyjanuary.com/2014/06/the-cherry-blossoms-in-nanjing-china.html

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lovely photos of a beautiful place - regardless of who took them. I love your header photo - is that your place?

    ReplyDelete
  29. Happy Birthday Denise. I loved celebrating by way of photos:)

    ReplyDelete