Saturday, July 12, 2014

CAMERA CRITTERS AND SATURDAY'S CRITTERS


I once again made a cartoon to mask the identify of the child in this movie.  She had better success feeding the birds shortly afterwards but I wasn't able to capture that moment. I think she was a little tired holding her arm up so high, and a little nervous maybe.  The gentleman was trying to show her relaxation exercises so that the birds would come to her, imitating those actions out of my video viewing and I found myself doing the same!  He then asked her father to back off a few feet so that the birds would feel more comfortable approaching his daughter.  When she finally was able to feed those birds, the small crowd that had gathered to watch all cheered and applauded.  We all wanted her to go home with that fun memory.



I will show the gentleman because he is out there making a living by taking photos of tourists feeding the birds, and if you ever find yourself in the area, it would definitely be a fun memento of your trip. Sparrows and pigeons were the main diners.










I am joining Misty's Camera Critters and Eileen's Saturday's CrittersThank you for hosting ladies, I am always happy to share my critter photos.