Friday, July 4, 2014

CAMERA CRITTERS AND SATURDAY'S CRITTERS

A slight detour from my recent vacation in Europe, to share the following photos.

I take my camera everywhere and, if I should by any chance forget, Gregg will always ask me, "Have you got the camera?"  Between the two of us we are hardly ever without one, and if you count our cell phones, never!  We were running up to the store and not even out of our neighborhood when Gregg spotted the rabbit.  As he slowed down and stopped the car, I grabbed the camera and started snapping the button.


At first I thought he was about to hop into the bushes, but then he turned around and posed for a good long while.















Thank you Mr. Bunny, you are one adorable Cotton Tail.


I am joining Misty's Camera Critters and Eileen's Saturday's CrittersThank you for hosting ladies, I am always happy to share my critter photos.

27 comments:

Sandra said...

he is so big and so beautiful. i would die of joy if i saw one like this.

Bill Nicholls said...

You sure thats not a young hare looks to be walking, bunnies tend to hop. Nice photos. Bet you miss the little blighters

B. Rogers, Living in Black Mountain said...

A bit of culture shock, eh? Paris in your last post, simple bunny in this one! Love the glint in his great round eye!

Rose ~ from Oz said...

Isn't it thrilling when everything lines up together? Great subject and, the camera handy! He is indeed a very nice bunny Denise!

Ginny said...

Well, he must have liked you and your camera! What a very cute surprise!

TexWisGirl said...

wide-eyed and innocent things. :)

Sandy Carlson said...

He heard that staring works!

maryaustria said...

A great series! Seems like he liked to be photographed! :)

Elephant's Child said...

Love it. Rabbits are considered a pest here - but I have a very soft spot for them.

pattisjarrett said...

I can't pass up a bunny post. :)

Michelle said...

What a great poser!

William Kendall said...

What a handsome one!

Wascally wabbit!

Adam said...

cute bunny

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

I love bunnies and always consider it a good omen when we spot one! Thanks for sharing (and for always remembering the camera)

Brian King said...

Nice shots! It pays to have a camera on hand!

diane b said...

Nice bunny for posing. Great shots especially the eye catchlights.

eileeninmd said...

What a nice bunny to stop and pose for you! He/she is a cutie! I love bunnies! Thank you for linking up with my critter party. Enjoy your weekend!

Margaret Adamson said...

Fantastic shots of the Hare and the 4th shot down I think I can see you in his eye!!! Have a great weekend.

lina@happy families said...

Cute face! Love the bunny pose in your second pic.

schmidleysscribblins.com said...

Hey, that's my rabbit! I wondered where he got to after the mean old neighbor mowed his yard! Come home bunny, all is calm. Your wife misses you and Flopsy, Mopsy and Peter have almost got themselves stewed again!

Frank said...

Nice shots Denise.

Christian Weiß said...

Cute little guy.

Gunilla Bäck said...

Adorable bunny! You got some great shots of him.

Pat said...

Great captures of this cute bunny.

carol l mckenna said...

Wow! Fantastic shots of the young hare ~ so sweet and nature's gem ~ thanks, ^_^

artmusedog and carol (A Creative Harbor)

Stephanie said...

I am sitting here awwwing over the rabbit shots. He is so big and beautiful. They are nicely captured images.

Marie said...

Sweet rabbit! You got great pictures. I'm the same way, hardly ever without my camera!