Wednesday, July 2, 2014

A cartoon-style movie inside Notre Dame Cathedral, Paris

I have been tinkering with my cartoon app again. I am a little reticent about posting photos of people I don't know on my blog, and as there are brief glances I thought a cartoon version would alter features enough to make them less identifiable.  Also this was one of those surprises you sometimes find accidentally with new things, as I didn't realize the app would also do a movie.  I was quite taken with the end result and even though it isn't quite the same as the original, I think it makes an interesting version.   You can enlarge to your full screen if you wish.


To be inside this magnificent cathedral was incredible.  My first time in Paris, and therefore my first time inside Notre Dame.  It felt a little surreal as I tried to get my head around the fact that I was actually there.  I had that feeling often during our time in Europe.

I will have future posts from our time in 
"La Ville-Lumière" - "The City of Lights"