Thursday, June 12, 2014

SKYWATCH FRIDAY

This is a busy month spending time with family, so am not sure I will be able to link up with SkyWatch but I will try my best.   I don't know exactly what kind of bird this is, a heron or an egret?  I loved the reflection of the sun off its wings.  It is taken through the front passenger side window of our car as we were heading north.  


My thanks to the SkyWatch Team, YogiSandy and Sylvia,  for hosting this wonderful meme.


Please click here to visit other sky watchers.


Happy SkyWatch Friday!

22 comments:

  1. Very cool shot- looks mystical with those clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise, beautiful shot of the Egret in flight! At least I think it is an Egret.. Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a glorious sight to see. Thank you. I would guess an egret - but it is a guess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This bird is shaped like an airplane! Or more properly, airplanes are shaped like this bird. A great shot for spur of the moment windshield, not blurry at all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a dreamy shot!





    ALOHA from Honolulu
    ComfortSpiral
    =^..^= <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like a great egret to me. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hullo, Denise.
    I wanted to fly like that bird without pain. I am sick now. I will visit again when I am well.

    Have a happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! That's really awesome for a picture taken from a car!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome shot, Denise. I thought before you take it from a plane :)
    Enjoy your family time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely flight shot. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your photos convince me it pays to watch the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great shot. Looks very like the ones I took of a Heron in Scotland.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such an amazing photo!
    If I coukd fly...
    Have a great weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice photo I like the Egret in it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful shot of the clouds and bird in flight.

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh! my..look at the cloud and the bird..just wonderful..

    ReplyDelete