Monday, May 19, 2014

We had very special company this weekend.

You meet some very special people in Blog-Land and this was proven yet again last Saturday.  Beatrice and Grenville were in town for a special anniversary and they stopped by on Saturday night.  This is the second time we have met, although we have been following each others blog for some time now and I feel like I have known them for years.  What a neat couple!  We had a great evening together and I look forward to the next time.  Check out The Frog and the PenguINN here.  They met another couple while in Alexandria and it's a really neat post.


It was great to see you again Beatrice and Grenville, and thanks for that delicious tea!

21 comments:

  1. oh how fun! i'll go check out their blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun to meet fellow bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denise & Gregg, it was just as great to meet the second time around. Thanks for a wonderful evening and sharing our anniversary weekend. We're glad you enjoyed the tea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always fun to meet blog friends.
    Jane x
    PS I love the header!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sweet to meet in person. - twice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Meetings with blog pals are fun. We enjoyed meeting you and Gregg. Hope we see you again some day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope to see you and Gregg again in Hawaii in the near future. Aloha from Hawaii.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Denise sound like a good time was had by all. I have met a few locals on our blog scene. Have a good week. Don

    ReplyDelete
  9. awwww denise, how wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It would have been such fun to meet in real..a beautiful header that is..

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is always such fun to meet blog friends! And they always seem to be even nicer and friendlier than you could imagine. I love that metal rooster!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How lovely. I am always amazed at the warmth and the wonder of the blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Always great to meet up with fellow bloggers. I've met two and it's been an absolute delight.

    ReplyDelete
  14. How nice! They seem like really sweet people. I'd love to meet some of my blogging friends one day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good portrait! I've been following their blog for awhile now, and enjoy their posts.

    ReplyDelete
  16. How nice to get together for a meet up. It must have been a lot of fun to get to know them in the real world.

    ReplyDelete
  17. How neat to meet a fellow blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I used to be nervous about meeting a blogger, but I've met several now and just loved it! I'm so glad you and Gregg had such a great time.

    ReplyDelete