Friday, May 2, 2014

TODAY'S FLOWERS # 295

The link to Today's Flowers on the home page opens at 12.15 a.m. every Saturday, Eastern Time (US).  The old link will close the previous Thursday at 11.30 P.M.  To see beautiful blooms from around the world you can click here.  My grateful thanks to last week's participants.
 

More flowers from Meadowlark Gardens.  If you would like to look at other posts, you can click on the name's below this post. 










Today's Flowers was created by our good friend Luiz Santilli, Jr.


You can find beautiful flowers from around the world if you click here.

TF teamPupo - Sandy Carlson - Denise

If anyone would like to be a guest and share photos on our home page, details can be found at the top of Today's Flowers web site, which you will find here.




As I have one macro today I thought I would link with Laura's I Heart Macro here.  Thank you for hosting such an enjoyable meme Laura.

Shine the Divine

26 comments:

  1. i love the focus on the 3rd shot! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flowers are beautiful, your images so crisp and clear it's easy to forget I'm looking at photos and not in a garden or park.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely miniature flowers. Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those lovely wind anemones, definitely one of my favourite spring flowers. Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely flowers! I enjoy this time of the year with all the new flowers popping up and everything starting to grow and turn green.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful flowers from a wonderful garden. Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the tulips are beautiful and i mention them because i have never had tulips in yard or house... love the bee on the purple and the duck in yourheader

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's such a pleasure to look at all these pretty flowers on your beautiful photos!!! I love your macro and all these enchanting colours of Spring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, Denise!

    I'm anxiously awaiting our tulips to show themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tulips just shout SPRING to me. Love all these lovely blooms. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful - and I love the bee on the grape hyacinth.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Grape hyacinths are my favourite spring garden flower!!! I love the busy bee!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely flowers Denise and the tulips I like the most..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Spring flowers are the best, love the macro.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like my garden full of tulips and snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great variety of beautiful blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are absolutely beautiful, stunning, gorgeous, Denise. I love how you can focus on the flower and leave the others blurry in the background on some photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Denise these are wonderful! Thanks for sharing the love up-close with I Heart Macro:-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely blooms, Denise. Love the ways you captured them.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your flowers! I wish that my photos can be as pretty as yours in the future =) #iheartmacro

    ReplyDelete
  21. such beautiful spring blossoms!
    lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such lovely flowers, beautifully captured.

    ReplyDelete