Tuesday, May 13, 2014

NATURE NOTES, WILD BIRD WEDNESDAY AND ANNI'S BIRD D'POT

 Homosassa Springs Wildlife Park, Florida
January 2014

Please correct me if I am wrong but I believe this is a Red-shouldered Hawk.  He is one of the birds we saw in an enclosure with other birds.  His companions were several other hawks, two beautiful bald eagles which I posted about previously, also owls, all of which had been injured in the wild and were being taken care of by the park.  He was the most vocal and you can hear what he sounds like if you click on this link.   Scroll down to the button and click on it to hear him call. 



























Today I am linking with Michelle's Nature NotesStewart's Wild Bird Wednesday and Anni's Bird D'Pot.  Thanks for hosting these wonderful meme's which I enjoy very much.