Friday, May 9, 2014

CAMERA CRITTERS AND SATURDAY'S CRITTERS

Continuing our visit to Frying Pan Farm Park, we saw some 
very cute critters that day.

Starting off with our friend here.  I shared another photo of him in a previous post.  I am not sure what kind of dog he is.  His owner was in conversation and I didn't like to interrupt.



Onto a barn where I know the little ones are kept....



 "Golden slumbers kiss your eyes, 
Smiles await you when you rise."



 "Sleep pretty baby, do not cry, 
And I will sing a lullaby."



 
"Cares you know not, therefore sleep,
While over you a watch I'll keep."





"Sleep, pretty darling, do not cry,
And I will sing a lullaby."



 Shhhhh............babies sleeping.


 Well, this little piglet didn't worry about disturbing his brothers and sisters.  He came in from outside where Mama was very busy, as you'll see later.  Little piglet posed very nicely for the camera....


and then went back to his siblings and said, "Move on over, I'm coming in!" and then wiggled into the mix.


Mama was a wee bit tired.....


and a wee bit grumpy.....  


 I wonder why?  Those little piglets just kept coming, that's why.


"Thank goodness I only have two!" she said.


 Her friend said "Baaaaahhhh" in agreement.


This one didn't say a word.


Onto the chicken coop.


The chickens were being their usual noisy selves.


 I told this one, "You are a beauty aren't you?"



 "Why thank you, I think it's the night-time cream that helps."



"Hello, where did you come from?"

~~~~~~

That's all for today.  More to follow in future posts.

~~~~~~


I am joining Misty's Camera Critters, and  Eileen's Saturday's Critters.   

Thank you for hosting these great memes ladies.

29 comments:

Cloudia said...

Your post is a healing treatment of love for the heart! Thank You, D





ALOHA from Honolulu
ComfortSpiral

TexWisGirl said...

lots of great critters there!

Michelle said...

I do like those sweet, little ones in the barn. Love baby pigs, but they grow up and are not so cute! lol

Elephant's Child said...

Lots of critters. Gorgeous critters. Megathanks.

Jane and Chris said...

I feel a bit teary..my Dad used to sing that lullaby.
Jane x

William Kendall said...

Such cute critters too!

Gail Dixon said...

I just learned tonight that we have the world's oldest pig in our city at 22 years old!

These are adorable pics of the animals. I would have enjoyed seeing all of that so much, but probably would've had to wear a nose plug. :)

Adam said...

cute baby goats

Ginny said...

Baby piglets are always so cute. And so are the little goats. This is my favorite Paul McCartney song!

Brian King said...

Love the farm animals, especially the little goats!

SquirrelQueen said...

So many adorable babies. No wonder mama pig is tired and grumpy with that many little mouths to feed. I am wondering too what kind of dog that could be. He is very handsome.

Susan said...

Aw I love the dear little animals you found Denise - so cute. Had a chuckle along with your narration - just perfect!
A lovely clean place for them all too :D)

John "By Stargoose And Hanglands" said...

How DO dogs like that see where they're going? I spent years looking after sows and piglets and still haven't tired of seeing them.

NatureFootstep said...

the first dog probably don´t see much. :) All young ones are adorable. :)

Valerie said...

Love the baby critters, Denise, and I can understand why mama pig is fed-up... smiles.

eileeninmd said...

Good Morning, Denise! I love the cute puppydog! And the farm animals are wonderful. The piggies and baby goats are so cute. Wonderful series! Thank you for linking up with Saturday's Critters.. Have a happy weekend!

diane b said...

I love the little farm babies and your lullaby. The doggy is a strange one. It needs a hair cut.








Snap said...

What fun! Nothing like a visit with the baby animals to make the day special and bring on smiles. I giggled about the sow being busy and the night cream used by the chicken. Fun post. Happy Critter Day!

EG CameraGirl said...

Sweet critters, Denise!

Gunilla Bäck said...

Wonderful critters! I love the little piglets. Have a great weekend!

lina@a happy family said...

Your post makes me smile, Denise. Funny animal conversation :)
Cute babies and hairy dog.

Naquillity said...

what a pretty dog... and all those babies are too cute... i'm sure the moms are tired at the end of the day... have a great day~

Julie said...

The dog is a bouvier des flandres I believe, I almost adopted one once, they are so cool. Great shots.

Karen said...

Oh, such sweet critters! Love the piglets!

carol l mckenna said...

Lots of great photos of adorable critters of all kinds for SC ~ xoxo ~ Love them all!

artmusedog and carol (A Creative Harbor)

Margaret Adamson said...

HI Denise what a collection of wonderful critters and the babies are so cute.

SeagullSuzie said...

Lovely to see these farm animals up close, they look very healthy and well cared for.

modraszka said...

Your blog is amaizing.Photos are very great.

Linda said...

Aww, little critters! So cute! And that chicken is quite a colorful character!