Friday, May 30, 2014

CAMERA CRITTERS AND SATURDAY CRITTERS

My post today is all about a few of the dogs we saw on our road trip around Florida late last January, early February.  I'm not sure where we were as I forgot to take note.  We came out of a restaurant having had lunch and decided to walk around the marina.  I spotted a couple on a tandem bike, with a cart behind it.  On closer inspection I noticed a dog sitting rather regally behind them. 


 He was a standard black poodle and was definitely living a good life down in the sunshine state.





Bye you cute little dog you.  Can you move on over?  I'm getting awfully tired of walking.  No?  Okay, maybe next time!


Next we strolled along the pier and saw an adorable black pup.  His owner was chatting to some friends, and he was being ever so patient.


Gregg often likes to get off the beaten track.  When we were driving through a quiet neighborhood I saw two dogs in a back yard.  


A Chinese-crested Dog....早上好,我的朋友.
My apologies for the white-out.  I couldn't cut and paste without it.  I am hoping this says 'Good morning my friend', in Chinese.  



and a French Bulldog.  Bonjour mon ami!


A visible expression on the heat of the day perhaps.


Have a great weekend everyone.



I am linking with Camera Critters, Saturday's Critters.  Thank you Misty and Eileen for hosting these wonderful memes.

31 comments:

  1. a wide range of dog types. my fave is the sweet lab(mix?) with white-tipped toes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last little pup is giving us all the raspberries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful!!! There must have been a lot of dogs there! And very unusual ones, too. Gotta love the one in his own buggy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love dogs and enjoyed all of these! haha on the last one :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute pups. have a good weekend Denise.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, such cute hounds, particularly that bulldog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos, dogs now how to take it easy in the heat of the day and look good doing it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. As soon as I saw the word "dogs" I was in Denise!
    Some really have the life!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That poodle really has the life! lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute dogs! The first has it very comfortable...
    Have a great weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. "A dog's life" doesn't seem too bad an option these days.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Akanksha is fond of dogs from her very childhood..she is not afraid of them but I am scared at the very site..have to show her your post..she will love it..for me I love the second last picture of the bulldog..

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved all the dogs shots in this post. Such fun. I think that last shot of the Poodle is a spoilt pooch. Let me know if you crossed the bridge today with me!. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've heard of dog carts... what a luxurious life for a dog. Thanks for this doggy post... enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh these just take the cake Denise - you found some beauties all right!
    Have a lovely weekend too :D)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Denise, what a nice variety of doggies.. The poodle does have the good life.. I love the cute lab mix and the bull dog.. Great captures. Thank you for linking up to the critter party.. Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Everyone is cute and oh so lovable

    ReplyDelete
  18. That first dog had it "made in the shade!" :-) Sometimes, poor things, the heat is hard for them to bear. Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the poodle in the cart.

    ReplyDelete
  20. My first time to see a dog cart. A spoiled dog!
    Enjoying other dog shots -makes me smile :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute doggies. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely selection of 'woofers'.

    When I was in Italy recently I noticed a lot dogs being transported by bike!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such sweet pups! Our neighbour has a Chinese crested.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Before my old dog Max died, I hauled him around in a cart ....red and smaller than the one you show. He had a very bad hip problem, but he liked to get out with the other dogs when we walked.

    ReplyDelete
  25. These photos bring new meaning to the expression of "it's a dog life" Denise especially the poodle in the bike cart.

    ReplyDelete
  26. All these dogs! So cute and funny! Wonderful series!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love those Chinese Cresteds! They are too darn cute, as are all these dogs. What a great submission for Eileen's meme.

    ReplyDelete