Friday, April 4, 2014

CAMERA CRITTERS AND SATURDAY'S CRITTERS

I am joining Misty's Camera Critters and  Eileen's Saturday's Critters today. Thank you for hosting ladies.


Not long ago I had a lovely chat with my niece in Germany.  She called and as we talked on Skype, she sent me some really neat photos. I asked her if I could share them today.   They were taken this morning on her way to work, as she headed towards the tunnel that goes through the mountain.  As you can imagine the traffic was stopped for quite a while as all these sheep were moved from their lowland pasture to the one higher up the mountain.















On one of my visits many years ago I remember a similar event.  We were in town shopping when the flock came through.  We had to scurry into a shop doorway and was startled when a sheep tried to follow us inside, at which point the shop owner moved very fast and shooed the sheep out of the shop.  It was a fun experience to say the least.



With many thanks to my sweet niece for giving me her permission to share her super photos.