Monday, April 21, 2014

Blogging problem and need a little help solving it.

This photo was taken yesterday morning in my in-law's garden and sent to me in an e-mail.   They have a beautiful garden and at the end is this lovely tree.  I have always enjoyed the look of it, especially when it is blooming.

Now to the post at hand, I have had two comments now from blogging friends who have had a problem logging onto my blog. 

When they link on my name from their blog, to return a comment after I have made a comment on their blog, their computer freezes up and they have to log out, but the second time -  for one friend that I know of at least - clicking on my blog link has worked perfectly.  I would like to thank Gigi of Gigi-Hawaii for persevering.  She has Wordpress and Steve of Out on the Prairie I believe uses Blogger.   I would also like to thank Steve for sending me an e-mail letting me know why he hadn't been visiting lately.

My questions are:

Is it anything to do with their blogging tool or browser compatibility with mine?  Just wondering.

Does anyone have an idea why this is occurring and have you run into this with your own blog? 

Has the same thing happened to you when you have visited my blog and tried to make a comment?

I am hyper about using my Norton virus scan every day, and use the one with all the bells and whistles. 

I am using Firefox and Blogger right now but I have also used Google Chrome.

Has anyone else had a problem logging onto my blog directly using their browser?

I am scratching my head as to why this is happening and  I am hoping that I haven't lost any other blogging friends because of it.

Hopefully someone will give me a clue and in the meantime I will continue to try and identify its cause.

I'm also getting ready to switch to a new computer if you would rather use my e-mail address: 

Lastly, thanks for taking time to read this post and I wish you all a great week.