Saturday, March 1, 2014

TODAY'S FLOWERS #286 - March 1st, 2014

The link to Today's Flowers on the home page is now open.  Another slight hiccup but the link is working now.   

To see beautiful blooms from around the world you can click here.

My flowers today are

Azalias 




Camelias




Bouganvilla




~~~~~~~~

I would like to thank everyone for supporting Today's Flowers last week when it had problems with the link.  The link eventually came back but without the thumbnails, and then after a while the thumbnails came back also.  Many of you were kind enough to leave links to your flowers in the comment section, and I thank you for that also.  My week is a busy one so I will be adding the list of last week's participants as my computer time allows. 

~~~~~~~~


Today's Flowers was created by our good friend Luiz Santilli, Jr.




TF teamPupo - Sandy Carlson - Denise

If anyone would like to be a guest friend and share photos on our home page, details can be found at the top of Today's Flowers web site, which you will find here.

27 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I am SOOOOO Ready for March!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet color, the flowers are so pretty! Great series with same colored flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowers.
    Heve nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flowers are all very beautiful. Thank you for your work in keeping Today's Flowers going. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't follow the links but I certainly did enjoy looking at your picks here. As many books as I've read which mentioned Bougainvillea plants (all novels set in Africa), I have never bothered to lookup what they actually looked like. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love their bright colors. Wonderful shots, Denise.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful flowers! And I love the colors, so bright and pretty. Happy weekend, Denise!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting that you gat all the colors to match. I like the Camilla best, but they don't do well around here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. these are so beautiful...I love pink flowers. And really love azaleas but cannot seem to grow them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The flowers are beautiful. Thanks, Denise, for taking so much trouble to keep this wonderful meme going!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Denise, all of these blooms are gorgeous. I can hardly wait for spring. Hope you have a great week.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Three very beautiful flowers....we have all of them in our garden and they are so lovely when in bloom. The azaleas and camellia are done but the bouganvillea are in full flower right now and so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahhhh... beautiful, Denise. Those are all flowers that we do see in Hawaii and I love them. Do you know I remember my grandmother in Hawaii actually eating azalea petals? I thought it was weird, but I checked and they are edible. I guess it's like nasturtiums.

    ReplyDelete
  14. They're all wonderful! Enjoy your Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Isn't it wonderful how flowers make us feel better. Thanks, Denise.

    ReplyDelete
  16. lovely flowers! beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous blooms Denise, I hope you had a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. still a few months before they bloom again.

    ReplyDelete
  19. my mothers azaleas were this color,she had lots of them and very tall bushes, higher than my head. the necklace the cross is on is coffee beans and is a very old necklace. the crosses came in small boxes and i got them in 93..

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love azaleas! They grow here so profusely and I never tire of them. We have two blooms right now despite the frigid temps. Hardy things!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Unfortunately I have no flowers for today...but I really enjoy yours!!!
    Especially the Camelia! I also love the great colours!

    ReplyDelete