Thursday, March 27, 2014

SKYWATCH FRIDAY

This week's photos are from our road trip last year.  We were driving through Arizona, and in the distance I saw what I thought was a smiling face looking up at all those clouds floating by.  It really was a phenomenal day for sky-watching.  


I thought my eyes were playing tricks with me, but as we got closer I could see very clearly. 


When a person smiles at me I find myself smiling back, even if it is a lovely mural painted on a building.  I could also see there were wolves on the side. 


As we drove through that area we came across other buildings with different scenes on each wall.  


The artist brought his old 'canvases' back to life with each brush stroke.  


Those old buildings turned into real works of art, but my favorite will always be the smiling face looking up at that beautiful sky.


My thanks to the SkyWatch Team, YogiSandy and Sylvia,  for hosting this wonderful meme.

Please click here to visit other sky watchers.


Happy SkyWatch Friday!