Saturday, February 1, 2014

TODAY'S FLOWERS #282



The link to Today's Flowers on the home page opens at 12.15 a.m. every Saturday, Eastern Time (US).  The old link will close the previous Thursday at 11.30 P.M.

Apologies but no list this week as I am away from home with not as much computer time, and wi-fi connections, well sometimes they are good and sometimes not so much.  

To see beautiful blooms from around the world you can click here.

~~~~~~~

Gregg found out about this place.  He has one of those apps on his phone that tells you about local attractions when driving through an area.  This garden popped up.  It was described by one reviewer as a ' little jewel of a place' and indeed it was.  We enjoyed our time here.  Even though this is January there were still a few flowers blooming, and I can only imagine what it is like in full blooming season.

We were at the Nature Coast Botanical Garden in Spring Hill, Florida.  Click here to see their home page.










Today's Flowers was created by our good friend Luiz Santilli, Jr.




TF teamPupo - Sandy Carlson - Denise

If anyone would like to be a guest and share photos on our home page, details can be found at the top of Today's Flowers web site, which you will find here.


Today I am also linking with Laura's I Heart Macro here.  Thank you for hosting this meme Laura, I love it!

Shine the Divine
   

29 comments:

  1. Are there flowers? In this time of year?
    I can hardly imagine ...
    Have a good trip :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to imagine all that beautiful color in the wintertime. We had snow this morning and everything is so gloomy and gray.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are hidden gardens all over the place in England so such an app could seriously prolong your journey times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Denise, you always make the morning brighter with the flower pictures. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clever to find flowers in winter. The bells are pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely flowers and images, Denise! I like that app, pretty cool to find attractions to visit. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love botannical gardens. I just like looking at the flowers. I drive my gardener friends crazy because I don't bother to learn wht the flowers are. I just don't want to mess up the right and left side of my brain I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that "Welcome" sign! Nice images to brighten my day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI Denise Well thess flowers certainly brighten up the day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you two are just finding all these fun places to visit on your trips. I really appreciate your sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favorite is the pink upside ones. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely flowers (color in Florida all year round!). If you have time sometime, could you let me know what that App is called? We need it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful flowers! Sounds like a great app. It can be very helpful when traveling.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like that garden welcome sign! Wish it were mine. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would really fell welcome in that garden:):) Love the sign and the flowers, esp the sunflower.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dear Denise thank you for your sweet words about the gift!!! You're always welcome to visit our country!!! We will be very happy to cook for you something delicious and drink ouzo or a special greek wine with it!!! Hugs and kisses from Greece!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Makes me think of Spring with your beautiful macro shots ~

    carol, xxx
    www.acreativeharbor.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful colors! I LOVE your header! It would be a gorgeous screensaver. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. such beautiful flower photos! lovely colors.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for all the lovely comments.

    Yes Mascha, the climate is a lot warmer in this part of the States and flowers are blooming.

    Marina, so good to hear from you. Thank you for such a wonderful invite, a day I would very much look forward to.

    I think I have visited all your blogs now, always fun to return the visit. I wish you all a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Makes my heart happy to see summer blossoms! Thanks for sharing the love up-close with I Heart Macro:-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Dear Denise,
    Your flowers make my heart sing! They are beautiful paint spots, in the winter gray!
    I wish you and Gregg a wonderful trip!
    Enjoy a good time!
    Katrin

    ReplyDelete