Saturday, January 18, 2014

TODAY'S FLOWERS #280

The link to Today's Flowers on the home page opens at 12.15 a.m. every Saturday, Eastern Time (US).  The old link will close the previous Thursday at 11.30 P.M.


To see beautiful blooms from around the world you can click here.

~~~~~~~


More orchid photos taken at the United States Botanic Garden .








~~~~~~~~

And finally I would like to thank last week's participants, who were.  
Descopera Targovistea cu mine
Ileana from Romania

Mammoth Lakes Daily Photo

The Chieftess, Mammoth Lakes, California, USA

Love That Image

Sara, Seattle, USA

Gardeners with Kids

Daniela, Hudson, Ohio, USA

2014 Doug Photo Blog

From My Horizon
Christina

IShare

Indrani, India

Teregram


A Full-time Life
Sallie, USA

Travel with Intent


My Pics
Rajesh Kumar

Maboe


Steve Borichevsky's Shooting My Universe
Massachusetts, USA

Enerhagen

Jannibele, Oslo, Norway

Carver at Carver's Sight or is that Site?

USA

Mona's Picturesque
Helsinki, Finland

Bush Bernie's Blog

Australia

Minoru's Photo Diary

Japan

Vilt Og Vakkert

Rolf in Norway

Jocee's Farm

New Zealand

Pure Oxygen Generators

Kalantikan from Batangas, Philipines

Garden Delights

Arija, Australia

Jardins-Parcs-Paisatges-Muntanyes-Ciutats

Xavi, Barcelona, Catalunya

gbkoru

Gunilla from Finland

Maschas Buch


The Road to Here
Squirrel Queen, Washington State, USA


Thank you my friends and have a great week ahead.  
If I have missed out anyone's name please let me know.

~~~~~~~

Today's Flowers was created by our good friend Luiz Santilli, Jr.




TF teamPupo - Sandy Carlson - Denise

If anyone would like to be a guest friend and share photos on our home page, details can be found at the top of Today's Flowers web site, which you will find here.

~~~~~~

I am also linking with Laura's "I Heart Macro".  Click on the logo below to take you there.

Shine the Divine

26 comments:

  1. Beautful photos and have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw you had more orchids I rushed over. This one is also gorgeous and like other one it is the macro that really catches my eye. Great shots Denise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,Denise. Beautiful orchid photos! Thank you for using a Japanese picture in your blog's header. Wishing you a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos, I must go to a garden sometime

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are beautiful orchids. Our son-in-law has a green thumb when it comes to cimbidium orchids and has pots and pots of them along the back wall of his house and to see them in full bloom is wonderful each year.
    My mum also grew cimbidiums but I've not had any success with them much to my regret.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great header picture, Denise, and I love the orchids.

    I'm happy playing with the app you mentioned ... snapping everything in sight...lol.

    Happy Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. und der Duft erst :D :D
    wunderschön
    LG vom katerchen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely orchids and photos, Denise! Thanks for sharing your visit to the Botanical gardens!
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous flowers! Nice detail in these shots!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vilken vacker orkidé. Ha en fin lördagskväll, kul att vara igång eter alla helger igen.
    Kram Meta

    ReplyDelete
  11. Orchids have so much personality. Those are really beautiful. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning orchids, they seem almost animal with a tongue and nose!
    Lovely photos Denise.....

    Happy weekend!
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  13. So beautiful! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. exquisite photos of the orchids! lovely pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mind blowing details in the first shot!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful orchids! I visited the Winter Garden on Friday and the orchids there will soon start to bloom. Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Breathtaking photos of beautiful orchids!! Thanks for hosting:):)

    ReplyDelete
  18. These orchids are also as beautiful as your other ones. I can't say which is my favourite because they are all so pretty!
    I also like your new header!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! These are incredible macro photos, Denise. Absolutely gorgeous orchids!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely!!! I've found that orchids can be really hard to get good shots of!!! Nicely done!!!

    ReplyDelete