Saturday, January 11, 2014

TODAY'S FLOWERS #279

The link to Today's Flowers on the home page opens at 12.15 a.m. every Saturday, Eastern Time (US).  The old link will close the previous Thursday at 11.30 P.M.

To see beautiful blooms from around the world you can click here.

I went to the Washington Botanical Garden yesterday with my family, and took photos of these orchids.








~~~~~~~~

My thanks to last week's participants.  I hope to get my lists going again by next week.  

Thank you my friends and have a great week ahead.

~~~~~~~

Today's Flowers was created by our good friend Luiz Santilli, Jr.




TF teamPupo - Sandy Carlson - Denise

If anyone would like to be a guest and share photos on our home page, details can be found at the top of Today's Flowers web site, which you will find here.
   

17 comments:

  1. Very beautiful!
    I like botanical gardens, but we cann't ride to one of its :-(
    I often dream in winter so be in such garden...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those orchids are beautiful. I wish there was a place near here where we could enjoy them.
    Happy Weekend Denise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Orchids are always a treat. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Denise. These are a wonderful colour for Orchids. great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Cynbidiums and such a strong colour!
    Lovely shots Denise.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Denise, I love orchids and these are particularly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are gorgeous flowers. Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty- so nice to see anything blooming in this dreary weather.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are headed to the Botanic Gardens tomorrow. Will look for the orchids. My own orchids have made it through the winter so far. Was the place still jammed up with poinsettias? Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning orchids! The colour is lovely. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love orchids. The last shot is my favorite because the light background really makes the color pop.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have orchids today too ( I did something wrong with the link, but they really are there). Thank you so much for hosting the meme; I am glad to have flowers again...glad to be back!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've gotten to really like orchids since we've been back in Hawaii. These orchids of yours are fabulous, Denise!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely gorgeous photos ~ carol, xxx (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great color, that is a stunning Cymbidium!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely color and beautiful thick growth.

    ReplyDelete