Friday, January 24, 2014

CAMERA CRITTERS, BIRD D'POT AND SATURDAY'S CRITTERS.

I am joining Misty's Camera Critters, and because I actually got some bird photos today, Anni's Bird D'Pot and Eileen's Saturday's Critters.  Thank you for hosting these great memes ladies.

The male Housefinches found the new bird feeder to their liking.


I think he is telling me in this photo that it is about time to fill the feeder again.


and can I do something about the weather?


No can do, sorry!


Really?  I said I was sorry!


Never mind dear, at least you've got some nice bird food.


Soon joined by a family member, and later several others but by that time I didn't have the camera in hand.


Have a great day everyone, I hope the weather is nice in your part of the world.

22 comments:

  1. They are having such fun at your feeder !
    Awesome shots Denise.
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How delightful!




    ALOHA from Honolulu
    Comfort Spiral
    > < } } ( ° >

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photos. Reminds me I have to fill up our bird feeders. With all this bitter cold weather the birds have been all over the feeders.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so lovely to see. How good to have such colourful birds in your garden encouraged by your thoughtful, regular feeding of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!! This is Anni @ I'd Rather B Birdin'...I'm in Hootin' Anni's admin tho.

    I just read your comment you left for me at my birding photo blog. And if you'd like, and continue to have difficulties, I could add your link to THIS WEEK'S linking that opens at noon Texas timezone.

    Or you can wait and try when this week's post is published. Again, at NOON.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are so sweet. They seem to be very appreciative of the new feeder. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Denise, pretty shots of the House Finches.. They are nice yardbirds to have.. Thank you for linking up with Saturday's Critters. Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They're beautiful Denise! I'm so glad you got the linking to work this afternoon!! It'd be a shame to miss your wonderful images of the finch. I bet they're still enjoying the feeder!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love House Finches! These are such cute shots!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are beautiful coloured, little birds!!! Your words and your lovely photos make me smile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too cute Denise! A little rude of him to turn his back on you just because you can't fix the cold. At least you fed him ;>)!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice shots! I really like your feeder. It appears to be well built.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice feeder! Yep, I can see the house finches like it too. ;))

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely shots of the finches at your feeder. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. A beautiful feede! Where did you find it? Love those House Finches! Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  16. A beautiful serie from the bird-feeder! Lovely to see!

    My new B&W Blog: http://hanshb.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my! How pretty! I could never tell a house finch from a purple finch.

    ReplyDelete