Friday, January 17, 2014

CAMERA CRITTERS and SATURDAY'S CRITTERS

Today I am linking with Misty's Camera Critters and Eileen's Saturday's Critters.  Thank you for hosting these great memes ladies.


I dug into my archives today and these are from our vacation last year.  We were in Boulder, Colorado.  I needed some help with my iPAD which was acting a bit wacky, or so I thought.  It was actually operator error and the nice lady in the store we found was very gracious at my lack of expertise.  (Thankfully I have learned a lot since then.)  This lady was helping us from a wheelchair and her service dog was underneath the table.  Knowing how important it is not to disturb a working dog, even if he was snoozing, I asked her permission to take the photo.  He just continued snoozing and was so sleepy he did not even lift an eyebrow, sweet thing.  



These two were sitting next to their owner's tables outside one of the many restaurants.  There were bowls of water provided.  It was a very dog-friendly city.



"Ever wonder where you'd end up if you took your dog for a walk and never once pulled back on the leash?"
~Robert Brault~

28 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

cute pups. :)

Gail Dixon said...

I love all dogs, but the goldens are really special. Especially the ones in service. :) Sweet, sweet collection.

Cloudia said...

Sweet post!



ALOHA from Honolulu
Comfort Spiral
> < } } ( ° >

Terri Buster said...

What cute dogs- the first one was deep in dream land!

Elephant's Child said...

A working dog obviously has a hard life, and has to snatch their naps when they can. LOL.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Service dogs are cool. I never mess with them and like you only photograph with permission.

Adam said...

nice doggies

Jocee said...

Beautiful dogs. I love those ears on the last one.

Bill Nicholls said...

Mine just went out in the back yard and promptly ran through the mud

eileeninmd said...

Cute puppy dogs, Denise! I do love the Goldens, they are special dogs. Have a happy weekend and thank for linking up to my Saturday's Critters.

HOOTIN ANNI said...

Sweet fur babies. I grew up and raised a family north of Boulder!!!

EG CameraGirl said...

Golden retrievers really are great dogs!

Indrani said...

Cute captures. I like the last one how it looks straight into your camera.

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

Sweet dogs. A dog friendly city, and it looks very clean in your photos.
I really like the mural for your header. As a tea granny, I'd like to take part in a Japanese tea ceremony some day.

sandyland said...

Some great dogs thwere. I found one this week hope to get a home for him

artmusedog and carol mckenna said...

Beautiful dog photos ~ for Cam Critters ~

carol, xxx

www.acreativeharbor.com

Wandering Wren said...

Whilst I love your wonderful dog pics - I reckon it's your quote which is going to have me thinking all day! I'm now wondering how far I'd get if I let the crazy poodle take control of the walk...?
Have a great week
Wren x

schmidleysscribblins.com said...

I do like dogs.

Karen said...

Awww, sweet dogs!

lina@family tips said...

They are cute dogs. Happy Sunday, Denise.

katerchen said...

große Hunde mag ich mehr..also der Arbeitshund ist mein Hit.

Danke für die schönen Bilder auch von den kleinen Herzensbrechern :D

LG vom katerchen

Linda Gross said...

Cute dogs.
Speaking of the iPad. I have an iPad, desktop computer, an iPhone and I had a laptop computer. I say "had a laptop computer" because I put it away Christmas Day to see if I could get by without it. I found it quite easy to get by without it. I sold the laptop recently.

Gunilla Bäck said...

Cute doggies. The service dogs are so amazing.

Rose ~ from Oz said...

Aw, service dogs just squeeze my heart! Gorgeous images Denise!

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

We got our IPAD serviced the last time we were in that area too -- but it was by our son (who lives in the next city over from Boulder)...LOL! The problem was the same one you had! We have concluded that Colorado has the most dogs per capita of anywhere....and the healthiest people!

Kay said...

These are such sweet looking dogs. All the dogs in my area are pretty small. I've told people they are about the size of large cats.

Pat said...

Beautiful dogs.

Linda W. said...

Love the doggie photos. Very cute!