Friday, December 6, 2013

TODAY'S FLOWERS #276

The link to Today's Flowers on the home page opens at 12.15 a.m. every Saturday, Eastern Time (US).  The old link will close the previous Thursday at 11.30 P.M.

To see beautiful blooms from around the world you can click here.



This pretty was found in Santa Fe on our road trip in September.
~~~~~~~~
Thank you to all who shared their flowers last week.  As I have had to deal with a bout of flu, the participants list has been put back again for another week.  I hope to get things to normal by next Saturday.
~~~~~~~
Today's Flowers was created by our good friend Luiz Santilli, Jr.




TF teamPupo - Sandy Carlson - Denise

If anyone would like to be a guest and share photos on our home page, details can be found at the top of Today's Flowers web site, which you will find here.
           
As time allows I will be linking up with Laura's I Heart Macro found here.

Shine the Divine

22 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

very pretty!

Arija said...

Such a beautiful rose you have posted. I too posted white roses for today. Hope you get back to your bubbly self really quickly, I battled a gastric flu for thee weeks and it feels so good to be over it.
Hang in there and allow yourself to be pampered for a while.

sweetbay said...

Lovely!

Debbie said...

There's something so special about white bloom!! What a beautiful image!!

Adam said...

pretty flower

Brian King said...

Beautiful flower!

Elephant's Child said...

Simply gorgeous.

Our photos said...

So beautiful is your flower photo, Denise!

Cloudia said...

awesome shot!



ALOHA to YOU
from Honolulu
Comfort Spiral
=^..^=

eileeninmd said...

Lovely flower, Denise! I hope you feel better soon, take care. And Have a happy weekend!

Valerie said...

Gosh, that flower looks so pure. I love it.

Carver said...

That's a gorgeous flower.

Jan said...

Love the rose. Five petal roses are one of my favorites.

Birgitta said...

Gorgeous flower! Cute header :)

Don Wood said...

Denise Spent a fair while shooting the Roses I had bought for our wedding anniversary yesterday.They were dead I love dead flowers as much as I do pristine ones HERE IS A LINK TO ONE OF THEM http://ascu75.deviantart.com/art/cropped-roses-418363012 have a look at some of the pictures I have on there. Don

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Beautiful ... the pure white just glows. Denise.... I will be back to TF one of these times -- lots of flowers here in Florida. More flowers than time right now...someday I will get caught up and get out there!

Christine K. said...

such a beautiful flower macro!

Gunilla Bäck said...

Gorgeous blossom with very pretty shadows.

namaki said...

Such a crisp picture !

lina@women tips said...

What a beauty.
I'm too late this week and the linky has been closed.

Ileana said...

Beautiful !

Laura said...

Oh how beautiful Denise!!! Thanks for sharing the love up-close with I Heart Macro:-)